We are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive and develop our marketing activities.
As a person you are reliable, flexible and able to lead your own work. You have experience and interest in versatile marketing communications activities and tasks and preferably even some graphical design skills. You are a solid content creator with good skills in managing websites and social media channels.
FinScan Oy is a privately-owned Finnish technology company that manufactures automated grading systems for the sawmill industry. Our operations are global, and we have already over 400 reference installations in 21 countries. We employ 17 professionals in Finland taking care of product development, technical support, sales and marketing. We utilize machine vision, laser, and microwave technologies combined with intelligent software in our products. Our continuous product development is based on close co-operation with our customers and partners.
As a Marketing Manager your main tasks include:
- planning, executing and follow-up of all marketing activities
- content creation
- website and social media management
- marketing materials for digital and print
- event arrangements
What we expect from you:
- multi-channel content creation experience
- good understanding of SEO
- knowledge of corporate website and social media management
- skills in InDesign and Photoshop
- ability to efficiently coordinate internal and external partner pools
- self-driven attitude and ability to work independently
- very good Finnish and English skills, Swedish and Russian are considered as a big bonus
What we offer you:
- interesting and versatile tasks in dynamic international environment
- opportunity to develop and drive B2B marketing activities
- great working atmosphere and colleagues
- competitive salary and benefits
- flexible working hours
Send your application, CV and salary request to email@example.com. We will be conducting interviews throughout the recruiting process and hope to hire a Marketing Manager soon as possible. For more information contact Allan Flink +358 40 647 45 98.