Accurate moisture measurement of sawn timber
MoistSpy moisture meter measures the moisture profile of sawn timber in dry grading or remanufacturing plants. Moisture is measured with microwaves that penetrate the board from 4 to 8 points. Accurate moisture measurement improves detection of drying errors and follow-up of drying process.
By combining MoistSpy moisture meter with BoardMaster grading system and EndSpy end camera, even more comprehensive information about the boards is achieved for sorting, optimization and strength grading.
- microwave GHz measurement
- one-point calibration
- non-contacting continuous measurement
- operating speed up to 240 boards / minute
- 4 to 8 sensor pairs
- board dimensions: width min 75 mm, thickness 15-100 mm
- moisture measuring range 5-25%
- resolution +/- 0,1%